|Purchase QTY: (Each)||1+|| || || || |
|Scientrific's price|| $45.00|| || || ||
Note: Prices do NOT include GST
VERNIER SOLAR ENERGY EXPLORATIONS - ELECTRONIC
Vernier Solar Energy Explorations is an electronic download that consists of eight solar energy experiments for middle school science students to study renewable energy and solar power while practicing engineering design.
Using Vernier Go Direct® Energy, a Vernier Resistor Board, a KidWind Solar Energy Exploration Kit and the free Vernier Graphical Analysis™ 4 app, students will gain an understanding of energy, temperature and circuits as they explore solar energy.
Suitable for years 4–8
• Renewable energy
• Solar power
• Engineering design
NOTE: When you purchase this electronic book you will receive the download instructions after your order has been processed.
• 8 ready-to-use student experiments
• Access to up-to-date versions of the experiments
• Instructions for data collection with free Vernier Graphical Analysis™ 4
• Essential instructor information including teaching tips, suggested answers and sample data and graphs
• Word-processing files of the student experiments so you can edit the files to match your teaching preferences
• Complete equipment and supplies list
• A generous site licence — buy one book and duplicate the experiments for all your classes
COMPATIBILITY CHECK and Set Up Guide for your Vernier sensor, interface and software:
Download the current Vernier K-12 Catalogue
Download the current Vernier University Catalogue
Educational use only:
Vernier and Kidwind products are designed for educational use. They are not appropriate for industrial, medical or commercial applications. Details
Last edited 13th Mar 2020