|Purchase QTY: (Each)||1+|| || || || |
|Scientrific's price|| $56.00|| || || ||
Note: Prices do NOT include GST or freight
FORENSICS WITH VERNIER
Forensics with Vernier is a lab book designed for teachers at the high school level who wish to introduce their students to forensics using engaging and realistic laboratory activities with Vernier probeware. The book contains 14 lab activities dealing with various aspects of forensic science.
Each experiment is preceded by a short scenario that introduces the concepts or methods to be addressed in the activity. These introductory sequences are designed to “hook” the students and show them situations that require various forensic techniques. The Case Analysis questions for each activity relate to the concepts and techniques addressed in the lab, and many require the students to “solve” the crime introduced in the scenario with the data they collect.
• When you purchase this electronic book you will receive the download instructions after your order has been processed.
• If you have previously purchased a copy of this Vernier lab book please contact Support at Scientrific.com.au for free access to this electronic version and it's updated contents.
Electronic Version Includes:
• 14 ready-to-use student experiments
• Access to up-to-date versions of the experiments
• Instructions for data collection with Logger Pro 3, LabQuest App and EasyData
• Essential instructor information including teaching tips, instructions for preparing solutions, suggested answers and sample data and graphs
• Word-processing files of the student experiments so you can edit the files to match your teaching preferences
• Complete equipment and supplies list
• A generous site licence—buy one book and duplicate the experiments for your class
Printed Lab Book FWV
When you buy the printed lab book you receive all of the resources listed above for the electronic version plus a printed copy of the book.
Table of Contents
1. Tracks of a Killer
2. Bouncing Back
3. Name That Tune
4. Making Cents of Maths: Linear Relationship between Weight and Quantity
5. The Ink is Still Wet
6. Measuring Momentum
7. Drug Tests
8. No Dumping
9. Killer Cup of Coffee
10. Dropped at the Scene
11. Ashes to Ashes
12. Hit and Run
13. Life in the Fast Lane
14. Chill Out: How Hot Objects Cool
Download the current Vernier K-12 Catalogue
Download the current Vernier University Catalogue
Educational use only:
Vernier and Kidwind products are designed for educational use. They are not appropriate for industrial, medical or commercial applications. Details
Last edited 16th Sep 2020