|Purchase QTY: (Each)||1+|| || || || |
|Scientrific's price|| $2,130.00|| || || ||
Note: Prices do NOT include GST
VERNIER GO DIRECT PHYSICS DELUXE PACKAGE
Designed for use by a group of 2-4 students, the Vernier Go Direct Physics Deluxe Package includes:
• GDX-MD Vernier Go Direct Motion Detector
• GDX-FOR Vernier Go Direct Force and Acceleration Sensor
• GDX-VOLT Vernier Go Direct Voltage Probe
• GDX-CUR Vernier Go Direct Current Probe x 2
• GDX-VPG Vernier Go Direct Photogate
• GDX-ACC Vernier Go Direct Acceleration Sensor
• GDX-SND Vernier Go Direct Sound Sensor
• GDX-LC Vernier Go Direct Light and Colour Sensor
• GDX-3MG Vernier Go Direct 3-Axis Magnetic Field Sensor
• SPA Vernier Ultra Pulley Attachment
• PF Vernier Picket Fence
Rechargeable Battery — Ready When You Are
The Vernier Go Direct™ robust rechargeable battery offers long battery life and provides always-ready operation. Monitor battery life directly from Vernier's free Graphical Analysis™ 4 app Should the battery run low simply connect the sensor to the charging cable and keep on collecting — no interruptions or inconvenience to you or your students.
Wired or Wireless — The Flexibility to Choose
Vernier's Go Direct™ sensors connect directly to your mobile device, Chromebook or computer using Vernier's free Graphical Analysis™ 4 app. No additional equipment or software purchases are necessary. Go Direct sensors can be used wired via USB or wirelessly via Bluetooth allowing you to choose the solution best for your classroom or laboratory.
NOTE:Vernier compile their convenient packages to align with Vernier Lab books.
All items in a package can be purchased separately with costs being similar.
It may be better value to use the above product list as a guideline only and put together your own package
to suit key experiments in the Australian curriculum View >>>>
Please contact us if you would like further assistance.
COMPATIBILITY CHECK and Set Up Guide for your Vernier sensor, interface and software:
Download the current Vernier Catalogue: Download PDF
Educational use only:
Vernier and Kidwind products are designed for educational use. They are not appropriate for industrial, medical or commercial applications. Details
Last edited 4th Feb 2020