|Purchase QTY: (Each)||1+|| || || || |
|Scientrific's price|| $216.00|| || || ||
Note: Prices do NOT include GST
VERNIER LOW-G ACCELEROMETER
Vernier's most popular accelerometer is the best choice for most acceleration experiments including Newton’s second law, simple harmonic motion and the relationship between acceleration and force. It can also be used to study one-dimensional motion of a car (real and toy), an elevator, a pendulum bob or an amusement park ride.
Using multiple accelerometers simultaneously measure the signals from two or three accelerometers mounted at right angles to measure acceleration in more than one dimension.
• To study acceleration in a plane, mount two accelerometers at right angles. This is a great way to study accelerations in an automobile.
• Mount three accelerometers at right angles, or better yet use Vernier's 3D-BTA 3-Axis Accelerometer, to study acceleration in every direction. This is useful for studying the complex motion of an amusement park ride or while bungee jumping.
COMPATIBILITY CHECK and Set Up Guide for your Vernier sensor, interface and software:
• Power: 30mA @ 5V DC
• Range: ±50m/s² (±5g)
• Accuracy: ±0.5m/s² (±0.05g)
• Frequency Response: 0–100Hz
• Typical Resolution: 0.037m/s²
Download the current Vernier K-12 Catalogue
Download the current Vernier University Catalogue
Educational use only:
Vernier and Kidwind products are designed for educational use. They are not appropriate for industrial, medical or commercial applications. Details
- Warranty: 5 years